Adaptive Level I Exam Process
- Email the Adaptive Supervisor with your interest in taking an adaptive exam
- Review the Cog/VI exam information
- Pay for ($10) and take the Adaptive Level I Written Exam
- Register for the exam on the PSIA-NW website
- Register for the exam on the Snow Pro Portal
- Sign up for adaptive clinics at Mt. Hood Meadows!!!
- Complete the Cog/VI Development Log
- Email your development log to the Adaptive Supervisor at least one week prior to the exam
- Study study study! Review the Alpine Adaptive Manual and other resources on the PSIA-NW/Adaptive training page of the instructor portal.
- Go pass your exam!!
More information about the PSIA-AASI NW Adaptive certification process can be found by clicking below!